A place for people that have (or are looking to have) a personal lab set up, usually for education or more amateur setups. For people looking to learn, explore and show off their labs.
The following is a list of software/hardware opportunities that are either free or relatively cheap compared to purchasing the product yourself, these are usually for lab/training only, please check the licensing terms.
- NFR License - 1 year, 2 socket.
- Virtual Lab - $100 F5 Virtual Lab licenses.
- UTM - Free home edition UTM.
- Developer Network - Access to Redhat products and repos, free RHEL activations.
- VMUG - $200/yr, access to vSphere Enterprise Plus, vCenter, VSAN and more for lab/training.